Wednesday, August 10, 2016

September meeting

Hi, all. Thank you so much to everyone who came to our August meeting. It was a blast... and very encouraging! It went better than I expected, mostly because I didn't even have to coax anyone into participating. :-)

Good times are definitely ahead.

Speaking of which, our next meeting will be on Saturday, September 10th. Same time: 5 pm. Same place. Tony and I will be sending out invitations soon.

For those who didn't get to come last weekend - no worries. If you're able to come this time, please do. You'll be able to join right in without feeling like you missed anything.

I'll update this post as we figure out the plan for food. I'll also be posting some more food for thought before we meet, so check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment